Brig Arun Bajpai
Defence and Strategic Analyst
During the early days of Joe Biden presidency, it appeared that he will continue Trump administration's foreign policy, but it was a mirage
If we are want to finish off the Naxals, we also need to bring laws to punish politicians who cultivate the Naxals to silence their opponents
It has been reported that UAE, is trying to broker a cease-fire between India and Pakistan along the 778 km long LOC. The question is why should India agree to it, giving a breather to Pakistan?
In the latest surgical strike Iranian revolutionary guard have taken back its two soldiers. This is a big slap on the face of Pakistan
On 20 Jan 2021, Chinese soldiers tried to change the ground situation in Nathula Pass in Sikkim. Reports which are now coming in confirm that the incident did happen.
China has given orders to its Coast Guard to shoot at sight any ship without taking anybody’s permission. This is a very dangerous move and could start a war
In Malda, Murshidabad , Uttar Dinajpur , Dakshin Dinajpur, 24 Pargana, districts of West Bengal the rise of Muslim population is 14%. All these districts are border towns of West Bengal.
In the last 10 years since the arrival of Modi government there has not been any news of corruption at high places or any new Scam. Does it mean that there is no corruption in India?
All said and done enough is enough and we must come out of our comfort zone to teach Pakistan read Pakistani Army a lesson. Only then they will start singing peace songs.
Andaman-Nicobar group of Islands consist of 572 islands spread over an area of 8259 sq. km. It is larger than Hongkong by eight times, Singapore eleven times, Seychelles twenty times, and Mauritius four times. Even after catering and protection of the original people of this place large area is available for developing this into a major trade centre of the world, a tourist spot and major military and naval base.
A fair number of Indians feel that India would sooner or later be a global power, if not a superpower. However, in my perception, India after a few decades may become a regional power but Superpower – NO, Never.
What happened in 1962 was the fault of Nehru then PM of India and his dream of Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai. As a result of which he never modernized our Armed Forces who lacked even snow clothing and had 303 WW 2 rifles as against automatic rifles carried by Chinese.
80% earnings from the Temples is taken away by the State Governments leaving only 20% for the temple use
For Congress, Muslims are a vote bank that must be pampered and looked after at the cost of Hindus who number 100 corers in India and are in majority. Even more ridiculous is the fact that to date no political party including BJP, ruling this country for the last six-plus years, has bothered to define what constitutes a minority?
Till 1951 Tibet was an independent country. India signed the Panchsheel agreement with Chinese at Beijing on 29 April 1954 hoping to peacefully solve all irritants between two neighbours in the spirit of Hindi-Chini-Bhai-Bhai. But ironically dug its own grave. Within six months the first Chinese incursion was reported in the Barahoti area of Uttar Pradesh in June 1954. This was followed by a hundreds of incursions which culminated in full-fledged war in October 1962.
It has been confirmed by the MEA and recent US Intelligence reports that more than 350 Chinese soldiers armed with iron rods and spiked bats were waiting to pounce on a small party of 50 unarmed Indians. It is a different story that the Indian soldiers despite their inferior numbers managed to overpower them and in the process killed 43 Chinese soldiers and injured 76 of them at the cost of 20 Indian soldiers including the CO 16 Bihar Col Babu. Still, we are talking to Chinese. why?
If China is claiming Galwan valley as their territory without any tangible evidence on ground, what prevents India from staking claim over their area as ours and adopt the same salami cut tactics as China? After all it takes two to Tango.
It is time Nepal and its communist PM Oli are taught a lesson by India which they will remember for years to come.
Some 62 extremely important bills like GST, Labour Reforms, Land Acquisition and many others having direct impact on Indian economy, well being of Indian...
The real reason for rising crimes in India is the change in its policy. Today India with 800 million youth in the country below 35 years of age is the youngest country in the world.71% literacy also is in this youth population only.
Gen Hoon has resorted to cheap sensationalism to promote his book. He has sullied the name of the proud and unblemished Indian Army. He must be made to prove his insinuations. General or not Hoon must be tried and punished.