Taazakhabar News Bureau
Taazakhabar News Bureau is a team of seasoned journalists led by Neeraj Mahajan. Trusted by millions readers worldwide.
Latest ANAROCK data reveals that the price gap between ready-to-move-in (RTM) and under-construction (UC) homes reduced to a mere 3-5% by Q1 2021.
Delivering the judgment the single-judge bench of Justice Pratibha M Singh observed, “A mask is like a Suraksha Kavach for preventing the spread of the coronavirus. It protects the person wearing it as also the person who is exposed.
Ruchira Green Earth is a leading company providing revolutionary Lithium battery storage solutions. It manufactures high-quality batteries for E-scooter, E-rickshaw, E-auto, solar street lights and solar led energy storage systems.
The Eat Right Campus initiative aims at safe, healthy and nourishing food in campuses such as universities, colleges, institutes, workplaces, hospitals, tea estates, jails, hotels (only cafeteria for staff) and Anganwadi centres across the country. The objective is to improve the health of people and the planet and promote the social and economic development of the nation.
Kapil Mishra a resident of Jaipur wanted to express his love so he bought a plot of land on the moon for his spouse. The property is registered in the name of his wife Ruchi Kapil Mishra, latitude 47.3 degrees north, longitude 33.9 degrees west, tract 6.
Super hit Punjabi music channel 9X Tashan has launched yet another entertaining Podcast show called 9X Tashan Song Stories!
Almost 80% of stray puppies die within a week or month due to hunger, cold, and road accidents. The remaining 20% hardly cross the age of two years due to lack of nutrition and ailments.
Approx. 20,350 units were sold in MMR in Q1 2021, of which 68% (approx. 13,750 units) were sold in Mumbai, 18% (approx. 3,650 units) in Navi Mumbai and 14% (approx. 2,950 units) in Thane.
Collegedunia is India’s No. 1 College Review Portal. The EdTech firm boasts of the highest number of reviews in the category with 3 lakh reviews for 17,000 colleges and universities across India.
The V-22 Osprey is the only military production tiltrotor aircraft in the world. Its speed, range, manoeuvrability and logistical capability make it one of the most versatile and cost-effective solutions for its customers.
Sawang a 1986 batch Andhra Pradesh cadre IPS officer has been awarded for initiating several measures for smart Innovative and community-oriented policing in the state.
The academy offers 4 programs for beginners, intermediates, advanced and apprenticeship, with the course duration of one year, 6 months, 3 months, and 45 days respectively.
IELTS is more than just a language proficiency test; it also determines the sincerity and preparedness of individuals dreaming of a future abroad. The score gets accepted by thousands of companies around the world as a statement of merit.
MMR, Bengaluru and Pune are currently the top three markets for buying homes for end-use and investment.
Freedom Refined Sunflower Oil is non-sticky, a non-greasy cooking oil that enables it to cook more with less oil.
The Combined Medical Services (CMS) examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to undertake recruitment into various healthcare officer posts in the government departments of India.
The JEE Main examination will be conducted four times in 2021. As of now, the February session got conducted, and the March session is ongoing. The Physics Paper has been easy to moderate so far. It is considered a tricky paper traditionally.
Over the years, Center fresh - the iconic brand from confectionery major Perfetti Van Melle India – has become synonymous with fresh breath, enabling people with the confidence to engage in social situations.
Gone are the days when men were expected to go off to work while women were supposed to stay at home and look after the family.
Studio apartments have traditionally been favoured by bachelors, students, newly married couples beginning their homeownership journey with a 'starter' home, and business travellers who frequently visit a city for work.
The present Indo-China Conflict has been well covered with all factual details and strategic assessments. The author brings out the requirement to enhance the strike capability of the Mountain Strike Corps to make the Indian Army a potent force to guard the Ladakh sector.